So You Think You Can Dance - Season 6
In 2009, So You Think You Can Dance transitioned from being a summer show to a fall show. This page
features season six, held in the fall of 2009.
Thanks to mjsbigblog
for the great SYTYCD videos!
Russell Ferguson, the relatively untrained dancer from Boston's Roxbury neighborhood, takes
home the SYTYCD prize of $250,000.
- 2nd: Jakob Karr
- 3rd: Kathryn
- 4th: Ellenore Scott
- 5th: Ashleigh DiLello
- 6th: Ryan DiLello
- Top 8: Mollee Gray and Legacy
- Top 10: Noelle Marsh and Nathan Trasoras
- Top 12: Karen Hauer and Victor Smalley
- Top 14: Channing Cooke and Kevin Hunte
- Top 16: Pauline Mata and Peter Sabasino
- Top 18: Bianca Revels and Phillip Atmore
- Top 20: Ariana Debose and Brandon Dumlao
Billy Bell was originally ranked in the Top 20 but had to withdraw due to injury.
Every week, we link to videos of all the dance performances on the show, provided by mjsbigblog.