YouTube Tips for Singers
New singers on YouTube are often frustrated by the difficulties in creating and posting high-quality videos.
This page is intended to reduce the problems they face.
We'd love to hear how you create high-quality videos. Please send information to us in a message to our
theBestArts YouTube channel. We'll post the most informative videos
or text descriptions on this page.
We're looking for all types of information, but providers can pick and choose what to give based on their expertise or time available.
- Favorite sources of accompaniment tracks (legal sources only, please)
- Methods (if any) of removing/minimizing a vocal track on an existing recording
- Equipment used to prepare videos: microphone brand, camera brand, accessories used
- Method of transfer from camera to computer
- Editing steps to create a video: Hardware/software for video editing, audio editing, effects (like reverb or whatever), best resolution/format for output
- Collaboration methods: how to create a distance duet video
How to play a video
Click on a thumbnail to select a video. Then scroll up to the video player window and "click" on it to start the video.
Please provide video feedback!
Please take a minute to provide feedback on the videos you watch.
To rate, comment on or mark a video as a "favorite", simply click on the video once as it is playing in the video window below.
This will open the video within YouTube.
Watch the entire playlist
This list of videos is generated from a YouTube playlist. You can watch the entire playlist by
clicking this link and then selecting
"Play All Videos" on the right of the screen.
How to Record A Good Quality Youtube Video For Singers!
About This Video
- How to Record A Good Quality Youtube Video For Singers! - 09:34
- 4.7 stars / 386
- 63002 Views
How to play a video
- Click on a thumbnail to select a video
- Scroll up to the video player window
- Click the play icon to start the video
Key to video thumbnails
- Video title - Running time
- Avg rating / Ratings count
- View count
- Link to YouTube channel