Alex Wyse is an actor, singer, composer, lyricist, and playwright.
Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, he attended Boston University's College of Fine Arts,
and currently resides in New York City.
As a performer, he most recently toured with Wicked as boq. Alex has appeared off-Broadway in bare,
on and off Broadway in Lysistrata Jones and in many regional venues,
taking on diverse roles in both musicals and plays.
Other credits include Neil Simon's Lost in Yonkers, Bill Russell and Peter Melnick’s The Last Smoker In America (NYMF)
and Mrs. Sharp at Playwrights Horizons alongside Jane Krakowski, directed by Michael Greif.
As a writer, Alex began composing music and writing lyrics toward the end of high school.
By the time he reached Boston University, his songs were being performed at
colleges and theatres across the country.
His sophomore year, he wrote his first musical, entitled Seamless.
That same year, he compiled his stand-alone songs into a cabaret entitled Home Again,
which was produced at Boston University.
The following summer, an encore presentation of the cabaret was given at Kalliope Stage,
a regional theatre in Cleveland.
In 2009, his musical Nighttime Traffic, after years of development,
was produced in a workshop production at Boston University with Alex in the lead role.
All of the songs below are performed by or written by Alex.
For more information, visit
How to play a video
Click on a thumbnail to select a video. Then scroll up to the video player window and "click" on it to start the video.
Please provide video feedback!
Please take a minute to provide feedback on the videos you watch.
To rate, comment on or mark a video as a "favorite", simply click on the video once as it is playing in the video window below.
This will open the video within YouTube.
Watch the entire playlist
This list of videos is generated from a YouTube playlist. You can watch the entire playlist by
clicking this link and then selecting
"Play All Videos" on the right of the screen.
Alex Wyse - The Man That Got Away (A Star Is Born)
About This Video
- Alex Wyse - The Man That Got Away (A Star Is Born) - 03:01
- 4.89 stars / 37
- 2750 Views
- Alex Wyse - "Right Here" by Drew Gasparini - 04:19
- 5 stars / 64
- 5476 Views
- "Nothing" performed by Alex Wyse written by F. Michael Haynie (Live @ Rockwood Music Hall) - 04:15
- 5 stars / 11
- 646 Views
- Alex Wyse - "C Major" by Adam Gwon - 04:20
- 5 stars / 14
- 2124 Views
- NYTB Alex Wyse - "Anniversary Song" - 02:27
- 5 stars / 4
- 750 Views
- NYTB Alex Wyse - "Zoo Lullaby" - 04:39
- 5 stars / 12
- 2174 Views
- NYTB Kyle Harris - "The Hitchhiker" - 02:58
- 5 stars / 21
- 3908 Views
- NYTB Preston Sadleir - "What Lies Ahead" - 03:14
- 5 stars / 59
- 7072 Views
- NYTB Natalie Venetia Belcon - "Happy Times" - 03:08
- 5 stars / 17
- 2784 Views
- NYTB Sam Tedaldi - "The Tailor is Polite" - 03:23
- 5 stars / 7
- 1446 Views
How to play a video
- Click on a thumbnail to select a video
- Scroll up to the video player window
- Click the play icon to start the video
Key to video thumbnails
- Video title - Running time
- Avg rating / Ratings count
- View count
- Link to YouTube channel